As part of our campaigning to protect wild places (and as a respite from campaigning!) we plan regular bushwalks around NSW with Greens members and supporters.
Where possible we have local environmental or Aboriginal heritage experts with us, and we’ll often go on walks that include sites of important environmental or heritage significance.
Are you interested in events and walks? Sign up for regular updates here. We will also post event invitations on our Facebook page so you can invite your friends along.
If you’ve got a walk near you that you think David and fellow supporters might be interested in please do get in touch.
Our next few walks are as follows:
- Sunday 14 May Boronia Park to North Ryde Great North Walk
- Sunday 18 June Wollondilly Mermaid pools
- Sunday 2 July Bundeena Jibbon track walk (with Aboriginal guide)
Past walks have included:
- Sunday 5 March Manly Dam circuit
- Friday 24 March Sydney to Boronia Park Great North Walk
- Sunday 26 March Little Bay to La Perouse