David Shoebridge is the Greens NSW spokesperson with responsibility for the following portfolios areas:
- Justice (including Attorney General, Police, Emergency Services, Corrective Services)
- Planning & Heritage
- Local Government
- Firearms (including the Game Council)
- Industrial Relations ( including Insurance, Compensation and OH&S)
Click on the links above to read more about the work of David and The Greens NSW in these portfolio areas, including campaigns that you get get involved in.
David also co-convenes the NSW Parliamentary Friends of Palestine with Labor MLC Lynda Voltz.
Please contact us with any concerns or ideas you have in our portfolio areas.
For concerns and inquiries outside these portfolios, please contact the relevant Greens NSW MP as listed below.
- Family & Community Services (including Housing)
- Disability Services
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Arts & Tourism
- Community development and population movements
- Health (including Medical Research and Mental Health)
- Treasury ( including Fair Trading and Finance & Services)
- Major Events, Hospitality & Racing
- Parliamentary Process (including Electoral Funding and Premier & Cabinet)
- Primary Industries, Trade & Investment
- Regional Infrastructure & Services
- Small Business
- Sport & Recreation
- Murray Darling Basin
- Environment (including Marine Environment & Fisheries)
- Transport (including Roads & Ports)
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Status of Women
- Sexuality & Gender Identity
- Animal Welfare
- Young People
- Jamie is responsible for all matters concerning the electorate of Balmain.
Visit greensmps.org.au for a list of Greens MPs in the Federal Parliament and their portfolio responsibilities.